Ok so I had my interview earlier this morning, I think it went ok I don't think I said anything stupid lol, she mainly just wanted to know things like what sci-fi I liked, how I got into it, what conventions were like who I had met and who was my favourite etc etc. Hopefully it will be in the magazine in the next few weeks!!! I'm pretty excited now I can't wait to see it!!!!!
The only down side is I set aside the whole day because I had no idea what time she would ring and now I am sitting at home bored with nothing to do!!! So in my boredom I decided to fill out this questionare I stole from muldy
Yes its another one of these silly things but I'm bored so.....
Welcome to the 2006 edition of getting to know your friends and family.
What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire email and
paste it into a new one. Change all the answers so they apply to you and
then send this to a whole bunch of people, INCLUDING THE PERSON WHO SENT
THIS TO YOU! Put your name in the subject box.
The idea is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends
And family that you probably didn't know already.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8.30 cause I was waiting for tv week to ring for my interview lol
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? X3: The Last Stand
4. What's your favourite TV show? Wow I have a few but my top three are Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? honeydew melon
6. What's your favourite cuisine? I love Italian especially Lasagne
7. What foods do you dislike? Vegemite!!!!
8. What is your favourite chip flavour? I love original and honey ham Kettle chips
9. What's your favourite CD(s) at the moment? I don't really have one, I like songs rather then whole cd's
10. What kind of car do you drive? KIA mentor
11. Favourite sandwich? Avocado, Chicken and Cheese
12. What characteristics do you despise? Arrogance
13. What is your favourite type of clothing? I love Jeans with a nice top
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Canada!!!!
15. What colour is your bathroom? Weird question but ok...White and Peach
16. Favourite brand of clothing? Can't really say I have a favourite brand
17.Where would you retire to? I don't know because I haven't experienced enough places yet but I'll go with Canada
18. Favourite time of the day? Sunset
19. What was your most memorable birthday? My birthdays always suck so I think the last good one I had was probably about my 5th birthday when i had a "Pink Party" LOL
20.Where were you born? Camden Hospital Camden NSW Australia
21. Favourite sport to watch? Hmm I would probably say Soccer, I really enjoy watching it, but I can't wait to see a real Ice Hockey Game!!! First thing on my list a Vancouver Canucks game!!!!
22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? People who have better things to do with their time!!!
23. Person you expect to send it back first? Who knows
24. What fabric detergent do you use? Whatever Mum puts in the machine...at least some good things come out of moving back home!!!
25. Were you named after anyone? Hehe YEP!!! I was named Erin after Erin Grey who played Wilma in "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century", and Heather after my great-grandmother
26. Do you wish on stars? Yep and wish chips and whatever else could possibly work!!!
27. When did you last cry? Watching McLeod's with Fi the other night
28. Do you like your handwriting? Not really no
29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Of course because i'm a fantastic and modest friend!!
30. Are you a daredevil? No way
31. Do looks matter? They don't matter so much as they can help with the initial attraction
32. How do you release anger? Scream, throw something then break down crying
34. What were your favourite toys as a child? My doll Katie and Music Puppy
35. What class in High School was totally useless? I loved all my classes and I don't think any of them were useless
36. Favourite movies? I love watching heaps of movies but none really stand out as a favourite
37. What are your nick names? E, E-B, Cleito, Cle
38. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Pfft that would require way more effort then necessary so no
39. Do you think that you are strong? I'm strong willed does that count??? LOL
40. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? I love anything mint/choc but I'm also a big fan of Hazelnut, but any good ice cream must contain cookie dough!!
41. What are your favourite colours? Turquoise and Purple
42. What is your least favourite thing about yourself? my metabolism
43. Who do you miss the most? My nan (and Chloe, though its not so much that I miss her but that I want to see her for the first time!!! LOL)
44. Do you want everyone you sent this to, to send it back to you? I don't really mind one way or the other
45. What colour pants are you wearing? Jeans
46. Last thing you ate? A sandwhich for lunch
47. Favourite song? Couldn't really pic one
48. If you were a CRAYON what colour would you be? pfft who cares?
49. Last person you talked to on the phone? Jackie Brygal from TV Week
50. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their personality
51. Favourite drink? Diet Vanilla Coke
52. Do you wear contacts? Nope
53. Favourite day of the year? The annual Stargate Convention
54. Endings happy or sad? depends on the context but I do like happy endings
55. Winter/summer? In Summer I love Winter and in Winter I love Summer
56. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs
57. What is Your Favourite Dessert? Butterscotch Pudding with Homemade Honeycomd Ice Cream (This just happens to be one of my specialities lol)
58. What Book(s) are you reading? The Other Side of Paradise Noel Barber
59. What is on your mouse pad? I have a lap top
60. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? The Society Murders which stared one of my mum's good friends Heather Mitchell
61. Favourite Smells? Rain
62. Stones or Beatles? not really into either
63. What's the furthest you've been from home? The US when I was 7
64. Your 4 Best friends: don't really have any best friends, just lots of close friends
65. People you trust the most: Chloe